About SERVPRO of San Marcos, New Braunfels, and SERVPRO of Kyle, Buda
K. Doug & Kevin D. Friermuth
Owners of SERVPRO of San Marcos, New Braunfels, and SERVPRO of Kyle, Buda
The stress and worry that comes with fire or water damage is debilitating, but SERVPRO of San Marcos can help minimize the disruption to your life.
SERVPRO of San Marcos specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO can also mitigate mold from your home or business.
To ensure the highest level of service, our staff is trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular International Inspection & Cleaning Certification (IICRC) certification—you can be confident that we know how to fix what's broken.
We work closely with you to make sure your home or business are restored to their original condition as soon as possible after fire, water, or storm damage events. SERVPRO is here to make it seem "Like it never even happened." Give us a call at the first sign of damage!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- Accredited Asbestos inspector
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- JTC - Journeyman Textile Cleaner
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician